What to do...?

If you're like me, you stocked up on pumpkin before Thanksgiving...I know Christmas is around the corner (yay!) and pumpkin pie is a favorite at Christmas as well, but here's a really easy recipe that you can make anytime during the holidays or after.

Literally, 2 ingredients...you most likely have both in your pantry right now.

Told ya it was easy!

Dump both ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.  It was a little thick, so I added a couple splashes of milk and mixed again until it was a mousse like batter (sorry, forgot to take a picture of this step...next time I whip up some of these I'll be sure take a picture).  I always spray my cupcake liners before filling...it seems to help them release the goodness I've baked in them.


Pop them a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.


 light and fluffy..."it's so fluffy!" : )


I also whipped up some cream cheese icing to drizzle over the one (or two) I had.  The amazing thing about these muffins, even though pumpkin is one of the two ingredients, you can't taste the pumpkin!


Go ahead and experiment with whatever flavor of cake mix you have in the pantry...I'm going to and can't wait!!!

Thanks to Sweet Verbena for the helpful way to get rid of that extra pumpkin!

Happy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment