Oops!

I had good intentions of trying some new recipes this weekend and in a sense I did.  I did kind of follow the recipe on the back of the container of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Creme.  A couple of weeks ago we picked up the Italian Cheese and Herb cooking creme and thought it would be an easy addition to our weekly pasta dish.

So I didn't follow the recipe exactly...I added too much pasta.  Which could have been the reason why the creme didn't really make a sauce for the dish.  My plan for next time is to add the correct amount of pasta and if it's not as "saucy," then I'll add a little bit of milk.

I've found several recipes I'm looking forward to trying from Pinterest.  So...the hope is to start experimenting with some of these recipes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment