What's next?

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks and it's kind of driving me a little crazy.

My goal this week is to make a new recipe for at least one dinner with Paul.  I don't know what that recipe is going to be or even the main ingredient...?!  I have two appetizer recipes I'll be making for a party on Friday night and I'm really excited about both of those...I'll be sure and share those with you because you're going to want to try them for your holiday parties.

The other thing I wanted to say in this post was that I don't make everything for meals from scratch or even make it.  During the week and every other weekend, it's just me and Paul and we're fans of quick and easy meals...so we have Hamburger Helper in the pantry and frozen pizza in the freezer.  It's not always easy or quick to make dinner from scratch...which is why I'm trying to find recipes that fit the descriptions of quick and easy, to not only bulk up my dinner menu, but so those who are reading my blog will get some meal ideas that will fit into their busy lives.

So I'm asking YOU to comment to this posting with a recipe or a meal idea that you would like to see on here.  Now, because of the holiday that is quickly approaching, I won't be working on any of those ideas until after Christmas.

Be watching for new post and I look forward to seeing some of your ideas.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment