Cookie Dough Dip

Like we need more sweets this time of year...but I think you're going to want to make this one for your holiday parties.

I didn't take pictures of this process or even the end result.  I also didn't follow the recipe because I was trying to remove some of the calories from this creamy dip.  I'm guessing the substitution I made is why mine turned out a little gooey, but that's okay, the girls enjoyed it as a snack today.

Cookie Dough Dip
   1 - 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
   1/2 c butter, softened
   1 c powdered sugar
   2 Tbsp brown sugar
   1 1/2 tsp vanilla
   1 c chocolate chips
   1 c toffee bits

1. Cream together cream cheese and butter.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Serve with graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, animal crackers or the healthy choice - apples!

Thanks to Add a Pinch for the recipe!

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment