The Prep

I'm a planner...really.  Ask anyone who knows me and they'll verify that info.  I'm a list maker...I like lists.  I recently downloaded a sticky note app on my phone so I can make lists that are always in the same place!  This being the eve of Christmas Eve, I did a lot of prepping for our Christmas celebrations which begin on Christmas Eve.

My family started a tradition when my brother and I were in junior high where we make a bunch of finger foods and candies to have on Christmas Eve before going to church and then get them all back out again when we get home.  I'm continuing that tradition and did a lot of prepping today.  Here are just a few of the things I started today...jalapeno popper filling, sausage star filling, cutting veggies, making candy, making ice, cheese dip, and the biggest prep - the house!  I'll be sharing some of the recipes and pictures with you, but they'll have to wait.

Happy prepping, cooking, and baking!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment