time...

I just realized that it's been awhile since I've posted anything on my little cooking blog.  That doesn't mean I haven't cooked or baked anything, because I did!  I had the opportunity to do some baking with a friend and we decided to try out a recipe that I had pinned on Pinterest...peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing.

The recipe needs a little adjusting...it could be just the type of ingredients we used.  The recipe calls for butter (what good recipe doesn't?!) and sour cream.  I only had stick margarine and low-fat sour cream...after trying the cupcakes, we think that maybe these ingredients caused the main issue of dryness.  We're going to be testing this recipe again and I'll update you on the adjustments we made.


Click here for the peanut butter cupcake recipe...Thanks to Your Cup of Cake!

Click here for the chocolate buttercream recipe...Thanks to Savory Sweet Life!

Happy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment