Cookies..chocolate chip

Growing up with a bakery in the backyard has it's advantages...cookies fresh from the oven are the greatest!   Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites. I'm always on the look out for chocolate chip cookie recipes.  I found one that the New York Times claimed as the best...and with a ranking like that, how could I not try them to see if they really are the best?!

First of all, before you attempt this recipe, you should know the number one rule to baking: read the full recipe before starting!

This recipe calls for some ingredients that you may not have in your pantry like cake flour, bread flour, and sea salt.  And for the record, I didn't have bread flour in my pantry, so I had to use all purpose flour...and there is a difference.  Click here for a little education on flour differences!


Click here for the printable version of this recipe...Thanks, My Baking Addiction!

Happy baking!



No comments:

Post a Comment