Kitchen Tips

Ever travel with a baking dish?  You know what I mean...you've prepared a dish for a potluck or get together and now you have to transport it from home to location in one piece or at least in the dish!  I have this little brown dish and I rescued from my mom's pile of throw-aways (I have no idea why she felt the need to put it in the trash pile in the first place, especially without asking me first!).  It was the chosen dish for a yummy dip that I was taking to a get together, but I wanted to make sure the dip stayed in the dish.  What's a girl to do?!


RUBBER BANDS!!!

I rescued these two little rubber bands from the useless ad paper that's thrown in our yard every other week.


Needing to fill large tube pasta...like manicotti???


Put the filling in a large zip top bag, seal, snip one corner and wah-la!
Now you can easily fill each pasta tube and have dinner in the oven a lot sooner.

If you have any handy kitchen tips you love and use, please share!

Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment