Easy Monkey Bread

Any recipe that can be created, made and posted all in one Sunday morning meets the criteria of being quick and easy.  I could have easily adapted some other recipes for my one can of biscuits, but that's not as much of a challenge.

You'll need to preheat oven to 350 and while that's warming up,
tear pieces of the biscuits to make 1 inch balls...


In a small bowl, melt butter, then add sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon with a whisk.  Because I only had 1 can of biscuits, I used my bread loaf pan and sprayed it with cooking spray.  In the picture, you can see that I poured some of the sugary mixture into the greased pan as a base for the dough balls that would go in the pan first.

Than add all dough balls to pan and pour on the remaining sugary mixture, coating evenly.



Bake for 35 minutes.

Then comes the magic!


Place plate over pan and flip!


Yummy!

Watch your fingers when reaching for a piece, this stuff goes fast!


Easy Monkey Bread
   1 can of biscuits (buttermilk kind)
   1/2 stick butter, melted
   4 Tbsp sugar
   5 Tbsp brown sugar
   1 tsp cinnamon (I just sprinkled some in...didn't actually measure)


Happy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment