Oh my....

I really never meant to go this long with out a post on my blog....but things got crazy!  Like took on a part-time job on top of a full-time job crazy....

Paul and I took on a part-time ministry position together...children./youth ministers for our church.  We are really excited about the opportunity and have enjoyed our time in service so far.

Due to this and all the craziness of just work and sickness that's gone around, I am happy that spring and warm weather are finally here.  And with that has come a new attitude for food.  I am trying to be more conscious of what we eat and cooking more meals at home.  I have created a new menu that's posted on our fridge and so far I have done most of the grocery shopping and actually accomplished cooking one of the meals last week.

I had a recipe saved on my Pinterest board for quite some time and came across it again when I was looking for some healthy meal ideas to add to the menu.  Here's the link for the Brown Sugar Pork Chops....I like to read the reviews of the recipes before using them and took some advice from a couple of the reviews before making these chops.  I paired the Brown Sugar Pork Chops with green beans and a mushroom risotto.  And....it all turned out amazing!  (I didn't grill mine, but will be doing that next time.  I also used bone in pork chops and baked them according to the review by MOMCOOL, 350 for 20 minutes.)

I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment